It's About Prevention!
Maintenance agreements not only check for problems but also ensure that your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is running efficiently, safely and protect its longevity. Your cooling and heating system may be extremely reliable and efficient NOW. Professionally cleaning and maintaining your system will help increase the life expectancy of your system and maintain its factory-specified efficiency.
You should have maintenance done on your air conditioning system at least once a year – spring to early summer being the best times. For commercial use, it is advised that your air conditioning maintenance contract allows for frequent service visits. This not only ensures maximum efficiency, it enables us to foresee any possible problems that may occur in the near future.
Planned maintenance is easy to set up. All you have to do is pick a day and time that are convenient for you. It's that easy. This systematic maintenance program detects and corrects minor problems before they become major. As a result, your air conditioning and heating system should provide many additional years of reliable service. Prolonged equipment life is a result of good care
Look out for the following symptoms – they are the classic indicators of a poorly maintained air conditioning system:
· Poor airflow
· Stale odors
· Loss of performance
· Dirty appearance
· Sludge in drain line
· Increased energy bills
· Prone to freezing
· Leaking water
· Nuisance High Pressure & Low Pressure alarms
It is a recognized fact that a regularly serviced air conditioning unit and heating system will have a far longer lifespan. Preventative maintenance = system longevity. Here are several advantages to having a maintenance agreement:
· Lower Utility Bills - equipment running at top efficiency will use less energy.
· Improved Reliability - Prevent unexpected equipment failure, which often happens in the most extreme temperature conditions.
· Longer Equipment Life - Properly maintained equipment will last longer when it is cleaned and calibrated regularly.
· Prevent Costly Repairs - Potential problems with systems can be identified before failure that requires emergency service and system downtime.
· Manufacturer’s Warranty Validation - Most manufacturers require routine maintenance to validate their warranty.
· Better and Safer Air Quality - Improperly maintained heating equipment can become a fire and carbon monoxide hazard.
It boils down to not only peace of mind for you and your business, but also an ability for your system(s) to maintain peak efficiency, prevent utility overpayment, and avert system failures.