Published Monday, May 17, 2021
BRADENTON, FL—Cortez Heating & Air recently announced a new collaboration with Pittsburgh-based Evoqua, a leading provider of water and wastewater treatment solutions to industrial, municipal and recreational customers worldwide, the company announced recently.Read More
Cortez Standard #3
On Time or Free
If we miss our scheduled service time, you don't pay. How do we do this?
- Technicians must maintain a 99% on time rate for 3 years.
- The technician must arrive within 2 hours of the service requested.
- 99.73% of our service calls have been on time over the past 12 months.
- We have wireless data & voice communication with all technicians.
- The dispatch system automatically messages the service manager with any schedule problems.
- Maintenance work orders are automatically generated and scheduled. Technicians are strategically located all over Florida.
- You, as the customer, can view the entire process from dispatch through completion at our web portal.
Make sure they are on time or you don't pay.
Don't accept excuses. If they can't get there on time, shop around. A company with highly trained technicians, equipped with modern management and scheduling technology can get there on time.