Service Sales Representative
Cortez Heating & Air, a leading Commercial Mechanical HVAC service company in Florida, is currently seeking a highly talented Preventive Maintenance Salesperson to join our dynamic company. Cortez specializes in a broad range of Commercial HVAC services.
What we will need from you:
You will be primarily self-directed with an internal discipline to self-manage your activity. Your time will be spent prospecting for new maintenance agreement customers by cold calling, dropping in, networking, attending industry events, etc. You will be actively seeking potential customers who need our services, and value their respective portfolio with preventive maintenance agreements. The process will include continuous filling of the sales funnel with PM customer opportunities.
As a Service Sales Representative, you will be responsible for growing our Preventative Maintenance & Service business. You will be marketing and selling to facility owners and managers in diverse markets including healthcare, retail, commercial property management, pharmaceutical, and hospitality, to name a few. You must have a successful track record of finding, qualifying, and closing new business primarily through cold calls and self-generated leads.
- You must have prior success in making presentations to prospective customers with strong ability to sell value in a persuasive manner.
- You must be able to quickly form relationships and build trust.
- You must be professional in demeanor, operating as the one point of contact for any and all matters specific to your prospects.
- You must be flexible, able to adapt to different situations with ease.
- You must be an intelligent creative problem solver.
- You must have a track record of being organized, efficient, and able to manage a high number of prospects at different stages of the sales funnel.
- Identify prospects and properly qualify them in your assigned market.
- Promptly follow up on leads and referrals.
- Provide site visits, estimates and proposal generation.
You must be trainable, coachable, and willing to learn through success and failure.
- Identification of prospects in assigned market
- Promptly follow up on leads and referrals
- Establish customer rapport and identify needs
- Provide site walk throughs, estimates, and proposals
- Aggressively manage quotes to close sales
- Maintain an active backlog of quotes to assure booking goal is consistently met
- Redeem annual booking plan in assigned markets
- At least 3 years of experience with business-to-business sales in the HVAC industry
- Estimating skills
- Knowledge of the business environment in the region
- Excellent communications skills and ability to engage in professional networking
Competitive earnings based on qualifications and previous work experience.
- Major health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional training and industry certification
Target Area of Responsibility:
Your primary sales area will be the West Coast of Florida.
Please provide your resume to the VP of Sales, Steven Dobbins, at email@example.com.